- Eleven: I'm calling from Trenzalore
- Me: I'M CRYING FROM EARTH
MORE REASONS WHY NORWEGIAN FOREST CATS ARE THE BEST:
Norwegian forest cats are the best.
They look like little snow lions.
The colloquial term for them is “skogkatten”.
They’re also called “fairy cats” in Norway, because they’re so pretty.
They run down trees headfirst.
They’re fricking gigantic and they purr really loud.
They literally walk over snow like motherloving Legolas.
In Norse mythology, skogkatts pull the goddess Freya’s carriage.
Who doesn’t want a carriage pulled by cats?
Viking cats. End of story.
Oh what a terrible thing it appears that I haven’t reblogged these glorious beasts this year yet
Me watching Doctor Who
- Introducing David Tennant: NOO I don't want a new doctor! I LIKED THE OTHER ONE
- Rose leaves: *calls sister crying*
- Introducing Martha: Fuck Martha. I don't like her. Bring back Rose. Go away.
- Introducing Donna: Obnoxious ass Donna SHUT UP
- Donna leaves/Doctor regenerates: BUT I LOVED DONNA, AND HE dOESN:T WANT TO GO DONT MAKE HIM PLEASE hes my FAVORITE EVER
- Introducing Matt and Karen: I don't like him. I'll never like him. I want the tenth doctor. And I don't like the scottish bitch either... except Rory. I like him. BuT FUCK EVERYOne elSE
- Angels take Manhattan: *cries myself to sleep for a week*
- Introducing Clara: Nope. Don't like her. Not over Amy. Nope. Nuh uh. No.
- Time of the Doctor *doctor drops bowtie*: sobs and wails uncontrollably.
- Introducing Peter Capaldi: I like him. But not yet.